Saturday, October 22, 2005

Getting around


Started out the day at a womens longboard contest at Ocean Beach (OB). The waves where junk and the weather was overcast, cold and a light drizzle. I wasn't there to compete I was just a spectator. I was killing time before i had to head up to a ski function at Ranchcraft in San Diego. At 1pm I headed out to Poway to check out a snowboard rail jam in a the parking lot of K-5. That is where they had a flatbed truck with a flat down box attached to a ramp. Just bring in some blocks of ice and a chipper and you have snow for a contest. Lots of people hanging out and watching. Then I ended my day at a beerfest (more like drunkfest) at the San Diego Sports Arena. We sponsored the event and gave out tickets. It was a flop of a event. I hope we never do that again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Dalits Will Hate Me For It'
Article 7 - and quotas -have not worked, says Suraj Bhan. The solution: kill the law.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!